Facebook Page

Bazj

me to I got banned of that one bazj for speaking up for myself over delivering things for free !

Good on you, Roofer.  You are a dude.

As for me, I seem to have been banned by a keyboard warrior, hiding behind an assumed name, who has done a 'hit and run' on this forum, rather than staying to face the flack thrown back at him and partake in discussion.

My mistake was being brave enough to be the real me, thus being easily traceable.

Onwards and upwards, dude :)

....... the moral of this debate is don't upset the longmoor bro,s or you will be removed ,lol  best behaviour peoples :P

lol that's funny Roofer   :lol:

Hey I might try that on here.... from now on anyone who disagrees with anything I do or say gets zapped without warning 8)  :lol:      

• Upvote 1

I got banned from "buy it sell it swap it Warrington" because I made a "Tasteless" joke about the site being run by all women.... I was told they have male admin staff.... I still doubt that somehow as a man would have appreciated the joke! :)

Aww come on Baz you can't just say that... tell us what you actually said :lol:   

I said (in reply to another posters comments about being told off by one of the women admin team) "Well what do you expect when the group is entirely run by women".... or words to that effect.....hardly a hanging offence, but the lady in question had probably had a hard day in the kitchen or something so took offence! :) :smile: :)

Blimey was that it Baz.  Some people just shouldn't be mods or admins if they get so easily offended by funny little comments or criticisms.  In fact they should just stay in bed all day with the duvet pulled up over their heads to keep the 'nasty' world away  :lol:

Algy, how come I just saw all your wonderful batch uploads of photo's on the old  'warrington photos warrington born' facebook group page?  18+ full batch uploads and hundreds of pics all with your name next to them and all the chat too.  I thought you had deleted them from there as well as from the associated new photomug website.  I'm confused, did you put them back on again ?

I meant to go on the 'memories' group page but clicked the wrong link.