Immigration Report

Lt Kije

Pap.  multi-culturalism is just a luvvie way of describing  a lack of integration, and merely encourages groups to live in separate social silos. Whilst new ingredients may enrich the stew, it's because they are mixed in with it, not eaten separately.  Presumably you were a "legal" immigrant, and correctly went through a proper visa process; "illegals" obviously don't and neither do EU citizens from E/Europe. And the latest is: a Commons Cttee has found that only 1  in every 50 immigrants, refused leave to stay, are actually deported - doubt they'll do anything about it though.

That's your opinion Obs, you are entitled to it as you live in a, let me use your words a luvvie democracy despite your best efforts. But in my opinion your opinion is wrong.

Remember when you are talking about illegals you are talking about less than 0.02% of the population.

Remember when you are talking about illegals you are talking about less than 0.02% of the population.

Now how on earth do you know that Kije???? Even the bl;oody government don't know how many there are; otherwise they wouldn't be here!

Yet another post based on a guess.....

Where are you going Eagle? 

Can I come too please and do you know if there are any half decent paid jobs with prospects there for a 19 year old with 14 good grade GCSE's plus 3 years in college and Level 3 Elec installation.  Owt over £3 an hour would do :) Actually forget that as he's a pain at weekends so maybe I could just come on my own with you :)

Over and over and over again, the same regurgitated tripe. I am off for good this time.

I was going to say that the usual suspects have, between them , posted boring and repetitive crap for years and that despite all this not a single positive result has come forth. Then you go and post this and prove me wrong.....

Perhaps we consume enough for 80million - hence all the wasted food?!

This is possible, but Tesco are rather good at their game, I reckon they would have factored that in.

Furthermore, when Thames Water released figures for sewage produced in one area, Slough, it turned out there were around 30,000 more people in the town than the official figure, which tied in with the Tesco estimate, there are other sources which agree too.

Just to illustrate how rocky the governments numbers really are, between 2004 and 2007 a mere 1455 Nigerians were given leave to enter the UK, but 39,500 were issued with new National Insurance numbers.

Somebody is fibbing somewhere. 

This is possible, but Tesco are rather good at their game, I reckon they would have factored that in.

Furthermore, when Thames Water released figures for sewage produced in one area, Slough, it turned out there were around 30,000 more people in the town than the official figure, which tied in with the Tesco estimate, there are other sources which agree too.

Just to illustrate how rocky the governments numbers really are, between 2004 and 2007 a mere 1455 Nigerians were given leave to enter the UK, but 39,500 were issued with new National Insurance numbers.

Somebody is fibbing somewhere. 

If I had to put money on it I would go for Tesco :D

Archived

The Guardian article is from 2010, and the Independent from 2007, Now I re-read the Guardian article I have vague memories of reading it, but I stress vague :lol:  :wink:

Here's another link with the info about the Nigerians, just so you don't think I was spoofing!

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/333097/Tories-fail-to-solve-immigration-crisis-that-blights-Britain