Oh No he´s Back...

Steve the Original

Steve, cross my palm with silver and all will be revealed.

Algy, you just ignore the requests unless the name rings a bell. Then you click on the name to check them out as their details (or some) will be shown.

Dizzy. It is amazing how many people are on FB that people are unaware of but know. As with the history pictures, I used to live in the Appleton Thorn area, and it is good to be able to join in with people you might not have seen for years on a casual basis.

Multi tasking? A stroll in the park. Just struggle with too many tasks sometimes that tend to be time consuming. :P

Alan..... I've sent you an email !! 

Dizz, I have replied, I'm absolutely shocked and mortified!!!.

I have reinstated my FB account and received a message saying that it will be a few hors before my content is reinstated, hopefully that means the photos as well!.

Steve, cross my palm with silver and all will be revealed.

:lol: :lol: And how about I ban you both from here for sharing my personal info as you'd never be able to undo it Peter  :lol:    :P  Beware... as I'm also the world record holder for forum member tossing.  :lol:

I've found the key to using Facebook is not to make everyone you know into a fb friend and remove anyone who posts up endless drivel all the time. I use it to keep in touch with my family who don't live locally and use private chat with a few close friends and that's it. It's like any software tool, use it correctly and it'll work the way you want it to.

Bill :)

I've found the key to using Facebook is not to make everyone you know into a fb friend and remove anyone who posts up endless drivel all the time. I use it to keep in touch with my family who don't live locally and use private chat with a few close friends and that's it. It's like any software tool, use it correctly and it'll work the way you want it to.

Bill :)

Bill that is exactly how I intend to use it, and thanks for your comment Dave.

• Upvote 1

Nice to see your pictures back on FB, algy. Can't blame you for leaving the account dormant, though; some people can get really tedious on there.

Don't ever read any of the immigration or EU topics on this forum then RingoDave, you will then find the true meaning of the word tedious :wink:

This forum building is not so bad Ringo Dave as long as you don't climb the stairs to the top four floors, the lift only goes as far as the 16th floor, the occupants of the rest couldn't agree on what colour, creed or political persuasion would be allowed to use it!. the basement is for the moderators, well they're always kept in the dark anyway. :D:wink:

OMG - I have a few days off and miss the return of Steve the Original!!! :P

The last time we all met was at Warrington Town Fc probably about seven tears ago - the public hanging was more than a decade ago!!! :shock:

Looking at the list of members I reckon about 70 per cent of the original founder members still pop in from time to time!!

OMG - I have a few days off and miss the return of Steve the Original!!! :P

The last time we all met was at Warrington Town Fc probably about seven tears ago

A few days Gary ?? Steve's been back for a week now   :lol:    :P

Seven Tears ?  What's that all about then or are you two not sharing.  That damn songs going round in my head now (hey PJ it got rid of the 'Hole in the Shoe' one though :wink: )

Ok so it can bug someone else now too (Adam if you are reading....  bottom right  where it says 'youtube' if it wont play for you)  

Steve, have you got a digital camera and either a large dinner plate, a towel, a scarf or even a pair of blacked out swimming goggles handy ? 

If so can you change your avatar please as due to the angle of my monitor your eyes seem to be staring right at me and it's starting to freak me out a bit now. 

Saying that... maybe it's because I can see Garys full mugshot too as he seems to be smirking in a " I'll get you all one day " way :):lol: