http://www.warrington.pl/

Rockcutting

You do need rod a licence obtainable from the Environmental Agency and there are two types - Trout, Coarse Fish & Eel licence and a seperate one for salmon and Sea Trout both are twelve month renewable. You need one or both of these licences even if you fish the pond in your own garden depending on what fish are stocked in it. WAA own fishing rights on the left bank (Victoria Park side) of the Mersey up to the weir, the right bank is free fishing.

Our friends of the Polish fraternity eat carp at Christmas and for a few years now they have been causing problems by poaching with nets at commercial carp fisheries in the UK. I'm not aware of them eating perch as generally they are so small that there would not be enough flesh on them to be worth cooking, they do occasionaly eat Zander used to be known as Pikeperch, however these are a not common fish and not easy to catch.

Got it now? Quote from Algy?

In reply, who on earth is going to Police that?

In reply, who on earth is going to Police that?

The local bailiffs of course RC... and some are very strict and they don't wear badges so you don't know who is and who isn't one as they walk past.  They can immediately remove your tackle by the way if you are found to not have a licence or breaching the rules.  Having your tackle removed could be very painful :wink::lol:

• Upvote 1

The local bailiffs of course RC... and some are very strict and they don't wear badges so you don't know who is and who isn't one as they walk past.  They can immediately remove your tackle by the way if you are found to not have a licence or breaching the rules.  Having your tackle removed could be very painful :wink::lol:

Maximum fine for fishing without a license in the UK is £2,500 and for poaching £50,000 (247,706.00 Polish zloty).

In 2012, there were 138 people fined £335,000 for poaching

Oh! and they don't use anesthetic when removing your tackle. :D:wink:

Poaching is big business in the UK with organised gangs heading out from the towns and cities out into the countryside, they are nearly all UK nationals and not as we tend to think, immigrants who are usually taking 'one for the pot' so to speak, and no fish or animal is safe from their clutches, they damage gates, fences and crops and threaten and assault bailiffs, farmers or anyone who stand in their way, they use snares, traps, crossbows and guns, In salmon rivers they net or foul hook salmon and sea trout on an industrial scale.

Even freshwater mussels are not exempt from their thieving activities, this is a quote from a countryside magazine:-

Animals from the smallest shellfish to stags are in danger. Last month, a survey team who visited a river in a remote part of Scotland, were shocked to find that poachers had stolen mussels, with a potential value of nearly £20,000, from the river bed. They were prised from the bed of the South Esk river, near Brechin, Angus. Freshwater mussels have been protected by law since 1998. To kill, injure or disturb the habitat of a single mussel is punishable by a fine of £10,000, implying that the South Esk poachers, if caught, could face a fine of £1.3m.

A single pearl can fetch £150, and a necklace can be worth £15,000, but the poachers may have difficulty making that sort of money, because jewellers are banned by law from buying loose pearls.

"This was not an opportunistic half-hour in the river," Peter Cosgrove, the scientist in charge of the survey team that discovered the crime, said. "We worked hard to find these mussel beds and that suggests the pearl fishers must have made a similar effort. They would have had to have systematically been in the river for many days. In all my years doing this type of survey, this might be the largest kill I've seen."

So folks "lock up your pet rabbits you don't know who is prowling the streets at night".

You need one or both of these licences even if you fish the pond in your own garden???

Maximum fine for fishing without a license in the UK is £2,500 and for poaching £50,000 (247,706.00 Polish zloty)photo-2335.gif?_r=1378277744???????

I am absoluteley totally confused.

Jeżeli podoba się Tobie to co robimy i chcesz wspomóc Warrington Forum w dalszym rozwoju.
Możesz to zrobić wysyłając dotację na forumowe konto Paypal (pay@warrington.pl).
W tym roku chcielibyśmy zainwestować w nowy serwer który pozwoliłby nam cieszyć się szybszym otwieraniem stron oraz większą stabilnością.
Każdemu kto postanowi wesprzeć forum zostanie nadany tytuł VIP'a na okres 12 miesięcy... Gwarantujemy, że bycie VIP'em niesie ze sobą wiele korzyści, szczegóły w dziale HelpDesk
Za wszelką pomoc w rozwoju Warrington Forum serdecznie dziękujemy.

You need one or both of these licences even if you fish the pond in your own garden???

Maximum fine for fishing without a license in the UK is £2,500 and for poaching £50,000 (247,706.00 Polish zloty)photo-2335.gif?_r=1378277744???????

I am absoluteley totally confused.

Jeżeli podoba się Tobie to co robimy i chcesz wspomóc Warrington Forum w dalszym rozwoju.

Możesz to zrobić wysyłając dotację na forumowe konto Paypal (pay@warrington.pl).

W tym roku chcielibyśmy zainwestować w nowy serwer który pozwoliłby nam cieszyć się szybszym otwieraniem stron oraz większą stabilnością.

Każdemu kto postanowi wesprzeć forum zostanie nadany tytuł VIP'a na okres 12 miesięcy... Gwarantujemy, że bycie VIP'em niesie ze sobą wiele korzyści, szczegóły w dziale HelpDesk

Za wszelką pomoc w rozwoju Warrington Forum serdecznie dziękujemy.

Älä pysyä Rocky, miksi Teetkö valituksen Puolan ja miksi tarvitset rahaa uuteen palvelimeen, sikäli kuin tiedän, ei ole mitään vikaa Warrington Worldwides foorumin palvelimelle muutenkin.

Asp :lol:  :lol:

So have you paid them by paypal RockC and are you now one of their VIP's ?  :lol:  

I'm not sure how to tell you this really but apparently where they said they need donations towards their 'new server' they actually meant server as in 'waiter/waitress'    :lol:   

..... and by the way there's 9 of them fishing in your pond... they probably know you are otherwise engaged on here.  :P

E-mail error ends up on road sign
_45162744_-2.jpg
The English is clear enough to lorry drivers - but the Welsh reads "I am not in the office at the moment. Send any work to be translated."

Topic http://forum.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/index.php?/topic/10488-road-signs-when-english-is-not-your-first-language/?hl=road+signs

Post #9.... 

Posted Aug 2013...

news dated 2008....

So we have something in common RC, we are both very slow and repetitive it seems  :lol:  :wink:

Just going back to fishing and catching carp again for a sec...... seems it can be a very dangerous hobby especially if there are trees about eh dad :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    

An in joke? :?

Only if my dad is reading Asp which he says he does most days so just checking :wink: 

A tree blew over and fell on him yesterday while he was fishing...... ok so maybe I really shouldn't really have laughed when he told me.. and maybe I shouldn't still be laughing either oops :oops:  :lol:

Rockcutting... have you ever read the forum rules about advertising via links or seen other posts about it ? 

15 Polish 'shopping' links for one local store in that ONE post from you (now that must be a forum record and even the old spammers never got that many in one post :lol: ) and no way I can even edit so it makes sense without them...and it doesn't even make any sense anyway as it didn't follow on from the previous chat and posts anyway.

I respect your commitment to your polish community friends though... but in all fairness to all other businesses if you or they want to advertise their shop(s) etc on here them you/they should email Warrington Worldwide directly... or perhaps you could be the go between and message Gary via the forum on their behalf :roll:  :lol:

Looking forward to your reply as usual  :P 

PS ... No I haven't actually deleted it as I'm still trying to figure out your sublime message, if there is one  :lol:

PPS.... For anyone who may be totally confused... hint a Ralph Ellison novel....