Kenya.

Davy51

They may well have been homegrown; but the people who carried out the attacks had all been to the likes of Pakistan, Afghanistan etc. for "Holidays" at some point; which we all know is a load of tosh and they were really off to the terrorist training camps to hone their skills at killing people.

Maybe we need to be asking a few more questions when groups of young Muslims all decide to disappear off to some wild and lawless land for weeks at a time on these so called "Holidays" and keep a better eye on them when they get back or prevent them from going in the first place. If they can stop football hooligans from travelling I'm sure it is possible.....

There will of course be HR issues, but if we are to keep this country safe from these crazy muslim fanatics, we should be looking at every option

Obs

Can you express the total number of illegal immigrants in the UK as a % of the total UK population,

I do understand that the number of illegal immigrants will be an estimate

But what ever numbers you use I don't think you get it to even 1%

I have done it a few times with different numbers all from searches on the internet, the highest I got was 0.8% and the lowest was 0.01%

Figures don't look good for you when expressed as a %

• Upvote 1

Try the census figures: London now has a white minority; and Polish is our second language! The average intake has been a million every four years, so that puts us up 3 or 4 million in recent years, and that's only the ones they know about.  A city the size of Birmingham, every year; and it's not as if they disperse evenly throughout the UK. Birds of a feather will naturally flock together, indeed are encouraged to do so by our liberal policies of "ethnic diversity", where cultural silos are created, where integration and assimilation are thwarted and pressures on local services exacerbated.