Wallace & Gromit

tonymaillman

Im going to watch this film tonight.

Mu daughter has already seen it and loved it.

She said the stinking bishop gets a mention.

For these who do not know this is a very very smelly cheese.

Now I love my blue cheese's when in UK Paul bought a small slice of this cheese.

Let me tell you its hums tastes like how I would imagine a sweaty sock would taste.

Mind you since the release of the film there has been an increase in demand.

Debbie

Did Tony like it or not BUT from the clips I've seen it looks really good and bound for an Oscar.

I didn't care for Chicken Run but this has the cheeky dog at it's best and the old man is cool.

I liken the dog to my daughter and me to the old man take of that what you will. :D Mind you I haven't seen the film all the way through so I could be putting my foot in my big mouth. :wink:

So it's like CHICKEN RUN? My grandson can do a line from that - the plucky hen says in a British accent (?) "Are those my only choices?" Sounds exactly like the movie.

Today NPR had an interview with a Charles Martel, owner of the Stinky Bishop Cheese business. Says he's happy to be small, doesn't need any additional business, and admits the cheese is not to many peoples taste.