The River of Forever

Cleopatra

Feeling tired and stressed...?
The River of Forever is such beautiful ideal music to help remove stress. So just relax  and enjoy the sound, let it wash over you.

Shoot it won't allow me to post it!

Well now it's allowed posting but the movie isn't working. Sheesh!

Wonder if it would work on you tube and linked it from there...? Hum....

It has worked from you tube but the quality appears to have suffered much.

Sounds like your daughter had the same reaction as I did when I was 'got' by it years ago too Lt and I can still remember the moment vividly and even what I screamed out and called the person who did it to me   :lol:  It wasn't very ladylike that's for sure :oops:

When I posted mine on you tube, you tube said we can improve parts of your video so I agreed. Hell's bells...! They made a mess of it so this morning I undid the improvement and won't be allowing them again to interfere with anything else I post. Really you tube has gone you know what. For some time now they have been getting on to me to change my username saying the present one i difficult for people to use. And yesterday they asked would I like to add adverts to my videos - Would I hell like to. It really annoys me when after selecting a video to watch I then have to stop these damned adverts etc., beore i can enjoy the video.

I have watched the video of that screamig queen putting his fist through the screen several times and it never fails to make me laugh.

A the moment I'm working on The Chicken Dance, really to entertain my grandchildren but watch out for it :lol:

Ever so sorry Peter, Please accept my most grovellingly humble and profound apologies. :P

Actually if you like the music so much I can send it to you. :)

I bought it in Thailand. Was waiting for Mohamed and heard heard this music wafting from a little kiosk selling CDs. It sounded so beautiful I went and asked the girl if it was on CD and bought a copy. Then, still waiting for Mohamed, I heard another one, Piano In The Garden and bought that on too.