• Man United
    • Man City
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Tottenham
    • Everton
    • Liverpool
    • Other

As you quite rightly say gentlemen "Perhaps it's a bit early to be breaking out the champagne!" however three valuable points from a game with Man'U' is no mean fete!, perhaps the opposition were made to look a "very ordinary looking team", I suppose it depends on who's colours your flying regarding your perspective of the game.

giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon

You could make a case out for why none of the usual suspects will win it.

City are slow at the back and can't cope with the manager's defensive system, they couldalso  have too many players to pick from up front, Liverpool are the early leaders but are lightweight in midfield (is Stevie getting past it?), Spurs have to find a new mode of play now they are Baleless, Arsenal are pretty but are in a rut of failure and United have a manager who can't recognise who his best players are; Young & Giggs before Valencia is strange and persisting with Jones the Limp is incompetence.

You could make a case out for why none of the usual suspects will win it.

City are slow at the back and can't cope with the manager's defensive system, they couldalso  have too many players to pick from up front, Liverpool are the early leaders but are lightweight in midfield (is Stevie getting past it?), Spurs have to find a new mode of play now they are Baleless, Arsenal are pretty but are in a rut of failure and United have a manager who can't recognise who his best players are; Young & Giggs before Valencia is strange and persisting with Jones the Limp is incompetence.

So they have all got a chance!

Odds of a Liverpool supporter posting in General Sport before yesterday 100/1

After yesterday 1/100.

Out of interest did any of the forum Liverpool 'supporters' go to the match yesterday? 

As a Liverpool supporter due to city of birth I do not have the time to attend games these days due to my commitments at Warrington Town FC were I average around 60 live games a season - proper grass roots football!

The only time I come on here to post about Liverpool is usually to have some jolly decent banter with the Man Utd supporters.

Odds of a Liverpool supporter posting in General Sport before yesterday 100/1

After yesterday 1/100.

Out of interest did any of the forum Liverpool 'supporters' go to the match yesterday? 

What a stupid comment, several posts from Liverpool supporters appeared in this thread alone prior to yesterday, let alone General Sport where a great many posts have been made by Liverpool fans.  I suppose you were just trying to be funny and failed.  It's not because I corrected your other incorrect statement regarding the change in the odds after Liverpool beat Utd on Sunday is it???  :D

• Downvote 1

It's not because I corrected your other incorrect statement regarding the change in the odds after Liverpool beat Utd on Sunday is it???  :D

So is it now incorrect to even think that the odds may have lengthened?

quote:-

I would think the odds have lengthened. .

Strange how the ' jolly decent banter' as Gary calls it changes once you start posting.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Latest odds and transfer spending for season 2013-14

Man City    2/1   spent  £103m

Chelsea      2/1    spent  £60m

Man United 4/1    spent  £29.9m

Arsenal      12/1   spent  £42.0

Liverpool    12/1   spent  £45m

Tottenham 22/1   spent  £102.0m

Everton     500/1  spent  £21m

Using my new 'Elderberry Smart Arse phone'

You should have gone for the iPhone 5 (times) :wink:

Any chance of figures showing nett figures with player sales deducted? It should dramatically alter the Spurs total.

Ps. You weren't the 3 Manc imposters trying to get Herrera on a last minute loan were you ? :wink:

Any chance of figures showing nett figures with player sales deducted? It should dramatically alter the Spurs total.

You not got a smart arse phone then?

Ps. You weren't the 3 Manc imposters trying to get Herrera on a last minute loan were you ? :wink:

I thought there were 5 of us?