What's going on?

observer

As you are probably the poster of the most despicable statements on this forum I find that laughable,  I'm not trying to bully you, I'm trying to make you realise that some of the bile you spout on here goes way beyond the pail and to be honest something really ought to have been done to remedy this many years back.  Then again, a person with an ounce of conscience would understand where the line is drawn.

• Upvote 1

As you are probably the poster of the most despicable statements on this forum I find that laughable,  I'm not trying to bully you, I'm trying to make you realise that some of the bile you spout on here goes way beyond the pail and to be honest something really ought to have been done to remedy this many years back.  Then again, a person with an ounce of conscience would understand where the line is drawn.

something was done PJ....... everyone voted for the other bloke! :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1