Photography Exhibition

P J

Hi all,  Moore Camera Club are holding a 2 day exhibition on 27th and 28thofJuly.  I had a hand in setting up the images and can assure you that there is going to be some great stuff to see.  You can even purchase prints that you like with half of all proceeds going to charity.  Many members will be in attendance for a chat and to offer advice about photography.  Hopefully I will see plenty of you there.

Camera-Club-leaflet-small_zpsb2f1b521.jp

Thanks for the concern Algy but the exhibition hasn't occurred yet :wink:  See you there?

PJ, I'm getting worse, I read the date as June, sorry about that!, I'd better not attend though, the village bobby is still on the look out for me from 1949, I bet the the 'Wanted' posters are still pinned up in the village somewhere. :lol:

Well I'm going.... I believe they have free Battenberg and it will give me an opportunity to finally come face to face with PJ....... :lol:  :lol:

:) :)  It will be good to make your acquaintance after all these years

Dizzy, there will also be wine. :wink:

Err.. what exactly are you trying to say about me PJ :shock:  :lol:  

I thought it was only open to men (and sporty types at that) with it saying 'The Gentlemen of Moore Rugby Union Football Club'.   :P 

I always had Baz down as more of a 'fairy' or 'cup cake' person rather than battenburg though........ I'd best do a runner now 

I think the "Gentlemen " tag is quite historical and refers to the Rugby Club who's premises we share.  What I can say is that a lot of our camera club members are female and if I am honest they are super photographers.  I always saw Baz as a mince pie sort of guy lol.  (see clip)

See you there then... As an outsider I'll be easy to spot though as I will be grinning form ear to ear and carrying a very expensive new camera and a bag of  lenses over my shoulder worth well over 5 grand but will have not idea what to do with them :lol:  :wink:

Excellent photographic display by the Camera Club presented by very pleasant members and thank's PJ for showing me round, us owd' codgers need looking after you know!. I'm a novice at photography but I can recognise quality when I see it and every photo displayed was as good if not better than those used in the best magazines.

Well done all!.snappy.gif