Luther

francine

Never seen one episode of Luther before now, but after seeing your post I watched it on BBC I Player. Didn't realise what I had been missing. Really enjoyed it.

Wow! a positive comment from the Wolfman, rare as 'hens teeth'. :D:wink:

I've just told my other half about it after seeing your post Francine as he likes scary things.  Is it a horror film ?

He's banned from watching it though until I go to bed and I'd prefer that he watched it on his laptop with headphones in rather than on the TV as the sound might travel upstairs.   I really don't like scary or creepy things at all !!  Makes me wonder how I have managed to stick it out on this forum for so long thinking about it ha ha    

Blimey Peter... where did you suddenly appear from, you made me jump as you weren't there when I was posting  :shock:  

I was only thinking this afternoon that I'd not noticed you on for a while. 

Spooky... the evil one has suddenly returned :lol:

Detective and seniors ???  Not a horror film then ?

My other half's laughing at me now as I wouldn't watch it as for some bizarre Dizzy moment I though Luther was the Devil ... now I've questioned it he has just corrected me... that's LUCIFER  Opps :oops:  :oops:   :oops:

I might actually watch it tomorrow now   :|