All in it together?

observer

• 2 weeks later...

Discredit, Come on Obs, he has admitted to it, he is not any different to anybody else is politics, its ME,Me,Me. So voting for him is not any different, He has just flushed the smell of fresh air away. He is, and always was a political crony no different from the rest, your just pissed as you were taken in :lol:

Never mind at least some on here new what he was from the beginning,  and you could learn from them, us :lol:  :wink:

It's you that's miffed, cos folk have turned to the UKIP message; so now your trying to destroy the messenger. Frankly, on a personel level, he's probably no better or worse than the rest of the political class; but I won't be voting for HIM. I'll be voting for his Party's policies. Half the Tory hierarchy are at it; and didn't the Labour Party recently get found out, accepting shares in lieu of cash, as a tax dodge for a sponsor?!

You don't seem able to grasp the fact, that in politics, it's the policies you vote for not (if your rational) personalities. The last bloke who entered public life without any personal character flaws, was crucified by the Romans!  Again, "HE" (Farage) wasn't anything, other than the Leader of a Party that has some policies that conform to my views, hence my voting preference. Unlike yourself, apparently, I have no illusions about the political class.

I am sure more 'stories' will pop up at strategic points in the national media in an attempt to discredit Mr Farage and his party because they actually represent views of the unrepresented and our establishment (political and media) ain't too keen on change. Why would a democracy allow its electorate a whiff of democracy? The leaders of the three 'acceptable' parties don't just look the same and sound the same but everything they do IS the same. Let's demand more and change something!

• Upvote 1