Muslims told to accept Austrailian Culture or clear off

Bazj

observer, on 11 Jun 2013 - 18:27, said:snapback.png

of course it was...... but probably what most Australians are thinking...I

So, you knew that when you started the thread, right?

yes.... and your point is what exactly?

yes.... and your point is what exactly?

That in peddling your bigotry, at best you're being discourteous, and at worst you're being dishonest.

Unless you'd have put it in the jokes folder.

Just sayin'.

Oh shut up you silly man and go wave a banner somewhere

Baz..... are you still getting the ladies as I'm getting 'sheds' now. I have no idea why the sudden change is making me laugh so much :lol:

I just got one asking if my cat was a healthy weight.... how amazing that they know I have a cat! :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Flippin' heck what is wrong with people at the moment.  It's bad enough having to read all Asp's and Lt K's jibes back and too at each other on the other topic without you two starting on this one.

Maybe it's the weather, or as my mum used to say 'try taking some opening medicine'.  I never did quite understand what she meant by that but she always used to say it when people were being grumpy or argumentative.  Anyone know it's origin and meaning or did she just make it up ?

Flippin' heck what is wrong with people at the moment.  It's bad enough having to read all Asp's and Lt K's jibes back and too at each other on the other topic without you two starting on this one.

Maybe it's the weather, or as my mum used to say 'try taking some opening medicine'.  I never did quite understand what she meant by that but she always used to say it when people were being grumpy or argumentative.  Anyone know it's origin and meaning or did she just make it up ?

Dizz, opening medicine is a laxative such as syrup of figs or castor oil and is taken to open the bowels - well, you did ask.

Regarding the conflict of opinions on here that seem to develop into open verbal warefare (which you will notice I rarely become involved with) it appears to be a normal pattern of behaviour on forums especially with the older generation that would show absolute disgust with teenagers behaving in the same manner, It completely baffles me why grown men behave in this way :mrgreen: . As an aside I haven't seen Cleo for a while - are you OK Florence. :unsure:

Ahhh opening bowels.... I get it now Algy.  If you were constipated then it might make you bad tempered and grumpy !?!  Or was it her polite way of telling me I was full of '**** ? (or my comments were)

As for the rest...Baz and Fugs will be really cross that you've inferred that they are of the 'older generation' as I'm sure they are both only early middle aged. 

Actually edit..... I meant 'young' as I think Baz is the same age as me   :)

Asp is definitely very old and Lt K sounds like he is too.

PS Probably best that Cleo's not been around to see this topic as it could have got a whole lot worse :lol:  :lol: