Sky Captain

Mary

My grandson and I saw it twice. I tend to sleep and missed important parts the first time. The technique was interesting, Paltrow was amazingly 30s, and Jolie was unique - although adventurous lady pilots were many in the 30s - Jolie was an original, eh?

Enjoyable as you say, as comic books are enjoyable, but not particularly memorable. Haunting maybe-- Paltrow and Jolie -- yes, haunting.....

I thought it was so well done - unless you knew a lot about computer generated scenery you would swear all the background was real.

Also I taped it and am going to use it at school this coming week as a reward for work done. I have a group of 8th graders that get rather umm busy?? :D

Good Jerry - then I know this class will like it - hopefully. You know when your the substitute they try so hard to get into trouble - it amazes me sometimes.

Sorry not all 8th graders are this way but quite a few are at my school.

Windy - she isn't absolutely alluring with an eye patch!

Farrah looks pathetically rough - Heather can still get by --- but I want to ask about Angelina -- is she British? She seems to have the accent in all her films, but then she's playing a Brit as that adventurous intrepid girl, Lara Croft. I know her father is American, but .....