Coronation Street

Cleopatra

So there are some advantages to not living in a democracy, you can escape the soaps.

Egypt is a democracy....

remember; they had all those elections where one lot were killing the other lot then the really violent ones got into power cos the not quite as violent ones were all scared to vote so then the really violent ones who won the election started "legally" killing their not quite as violent opposition..........

so now it is a democratically elected violent dictatorship run by religious nutcases..... and they think we have problems!! :wink:

Still spouting then observer. I cannot watch Coronation Street here in Egypt. Not seen it for many a year.

Lucky you Cleo :lol:   But then again why start a topic about the possible demise of a soap that by your own admission you haven't actually watched for many years ?

Ps Re your other earlier comment ........ Dev (H)alahan is not actually either a hindu or a muslim... he's just a make believe bloke played in a make believe world by a paid actor :wink:

Just saying like  :) 

Reality

Lucky you Cleo :lol:   But then again why start a topic about the possible demise of a soap that by your own admission you haven't actually watched for many years ?

Ps Re your other earlier comment ........ Dev (H)alahan is not actually either a hindu or a muslim... he's just a make believe bloke played in a make believe world by a paid actor :wink:

Just saying like  :)

Reality

Why not start a thread about a soap i have not watched for many years, especially after reading that 5 members of the cast, so far, have been acused of sexual offences?

Neither have I ever been to Timbuktu, travelled to the moon or crossed the antlantic ocean in a bathtub so does that mean i should not start any threads about them?

It was not I but observer who introduced the suggestion that Dev Alahan might be a muslim making bombs in the back of his shop (you find nothing wrong with that?).

Dev Alahan was created as a hindu for Coronation Street but Jimmi Harkishin, the actor who plays him, is also hindu. just saying like.

Dizzy the destroyer of illusions!! :lol: :lol:

Diz, you've ruined it - Mrs Obs thinks it's real ! Mind you, with relationships lasting no more than a few months - it may be?!

Oops and Sorry.... especially to all those who may have thought it was 'real'.  

Do you think Mrs Obs will ever forgive me Obs?   :lol:  :wink: