Blackpool

Rc, you started off on the forum, giving the impression that you were an eloquent, well bred, learned aristocrat seeking for information on the history of Hill Cliff, it has only taken you four months to descend to the level that the rest of us have taken years to achieve, welcome to the club!. :D:wink:

We had a few friends here yesterday. The conversation was about pollution in the North Sea and, specifically, about the area of Morcambe Bay. Then the conversation went quiet and I tried to fill the void with one of my very old jokes. I could see my wife looking at me and her eyes said "Don't you dare" but I did dare and they all thought the joke was hillariously funny. Raucous laughter!

Why is toilet humour not eloquent?

We had a few friends here yesterday. The conversation was about pollution in the North Sea and, specifically, about the area of Morcambe Bay. Then the conversation went quiet and I tried to fill the void with one of my very old jokes. I could see my wife looking at me and her eyes said "Don't you dare" but I did dare and they all thought the joke was hillariously funny. Raucous laughter!

Why is toilet humour not eloquent?

My god, I sympathise with your wife, RC.

• 2 weeks later...