Not just some of their members and candidates who are ex-BNP then?

There was a time when UK Governments actually had fundamental issues to sort out; like post war recovery, introduction of a Health and Social Services etc. Now that Brussels overrides everything, it leaves Westminster MPs left with nothing but PC trivia to implement, like fox hunting bans and smoking bans etc.

Nick.... you are a fool if you think that 25% of ALL the people who have voted today are now suddenly closet Nazis..... you are living in your little luvvie euro loving world with Kije and the other fluffies.....

Well I am afraid that , yet again, you are appear to be a fool for failing to understand what I have posted. Perhaps you really should wipe the angry spittle from your screen, as I have previously suggested, to enable you to see it more clearly.

I have not suggested that all those who have voted for Nigel Fartrage's mob are Nazis - closet or otherwise, nor would I say that  all their members and supporters are misogynist , homophobes, racists etc. - just a significantly disproportionate number and that UKIP is more likely to attract them than other parties would  (indeed UKIP have made it clear that the motive for taking a stance against same-sex marriage is to attract voters - not for any genuine ideological reason)

Far from it; the establishment gets it's claws in, once a Party gain Office, then they begin to sell out the aspirations of "the people" to the compromises occasioned  by political expediency - which tells us, that the revolution at the ballot box has to be a continual one.

Far from it; the establishment gets it's claws in, once a Party gain Office, then they begin to sell out the aspirations of "the people" to the compromises occasioned  by political expediency - which tells us, that the revolution at the ballot box has to be a continual one.

They are already compromising (reviewing their immigration policy) when their only sniff of power is a joining in with debates on bin collection in local council chambers. We can only assume that the back-pedalling would involve them demanding we join the euro if they got into parliament :?  :wink:  

It's only too late for too little.  Hence the need for politics that will take us out of the EU, the ECHR and set up an adequately resourced and rational immigration system - perhaps something can be salvaged from the current mess and the country saved.