This topic has been banned!!!

Rockcutting

Blimey Algy and Tracey... do you both have an inbuilt alarmed implant to wake you when the History section gets an 'update' :lol:  :lol:

PS Cleo...  I didn't include you in that cos the PM you mentioned sending me was about something completely different :wink:

How about we just forget about the 'not' banned/deleted/missing/not posted/error/whatever topic and talk about something more interesting.

After all anyone can make 'mistakes' and it's how we all  learn :)

Blimey Algy and Tracey... do you both have an inbuilt alarmed implant to wake you when the History section gets an 'update' :lol:  :lol:

PS Cleo...  I didn't include you in that cos the PM you mentioned sending me was about something completely different :wink:

How about we just forget about the 'not' banned/deleted/missing/not posted/error/whatever topic and talk about something more interesting.

After all anyone can make 'mistakes' and it's how we all  learn  :)

1. I cant speak for Tracey but from my point of view it's the only section that I find interesting and the idiot brigade generally don't!.

2. ?.

3. How do we know something else will be more interesting when we don't know what Rocky's 'banned' post was about?.

4. Plenty of mistakes made on this forum and not many learn from them, yes that does include me!.

And finally I'm just plain nosey.

Lol, if the site offered that facility I'd take it! Actually my husband's away on a course this week so I'm twiddling my thumbs in the evenings when the kids are in bed and spending more time online than usual. 

At least I got you all interested.

Where should we go from here?

I am able to read Ancient Egyptian and I am very upset about the comments that Renault Clio made about me.

This is slanderous and I have contacted my solicitor!!! Who has told me to shut up and settle out of Court. :oops:

Think their is a clue here Dizzy

A clue to what LT ?

That just gave me an idea though..... can modertators sue for libel and if so what is the going damage rate these days ? :lol:

... come on Rocky, where's your reply as I thought you would have at least acknowledged the effort and explanation  :P

Really sorry not to have replied sooner but I took my absolutely beautiful 8 year old chocolate Labrador to be put to sleep this morning (yesterday if you live in Egypt) she had a big operation for malignant cancer in March but got secondaries(sp) and we all agreed it would be kinder to spare her any more pain and to put her to rest. I am so sad. x

But this is part of the reason that this topic has been banned, in the course of my research for my book I have been told about.......

Really sorry not to have replied sooner but I took my absolutely beautiful 8 year old chocolate Labrador to be put to sleep this morning (yesterday if you live in Egypt) she had a big operation for malignant cancer in March but got secondaries(sp) and we all agreed it would be kinder to spare her any more pain and to put her to rest. I am so sad. x

But this is part of the reason that this topic has been banned, in the course of my research for my book I have been told about.......

My apolgies for any comments I have made regarding this topic and I'm so sorry you have lost your faithfull friend Rocky. :oops:

Judging from the time of posting (4.30am) yesterday if you live in the UK also. Egypt is only one hour ahead of the UK

Thank you all for your kind remarks. She was "only" a dog but we all loved her (neighbors on both sides would knock on our door saying "can we take Izzydog for a walk") I have only just told my Daughter who is away at Uni. and who is now more than a little bit upset, as any dog lovers out there will understand and, yes Renault Clio my previous post was in the early hours of today.

I couldn't sleep!