Suarez.....

Bazj

Be interesting to see the reasons. Was the Evra ban part of this i.e. two recent serious issues. Was the dutch ban considered? That raises jurisdictional issues i.e. can they take into account incidents occuring in another federation and what is the rehabiltiation period i.e. after how long do they stop taking such things into account. I think an appeal is somewhat inevitable and thereafter some sort of compromise. If its a stand aloen punishment then how is this 2 games worse than racism?

The FA certainly dont make it easy for themselves. The appeal woudl be for the additional 7 only. The 3 has been accepted.

Havent the PFA votes been collated anyway, so unless the PFA have rules to say otherwise, he could still win it. Gordon Taylor has admitted it would be embarrasing if he did in light of this.

I expected six but then if he had been given six then the leg breaking tackles should be a minimum of twelve.   The FA have once again shown that they are unfit for purpose.

But tackling is supposed to be part of the game. How many tackles ending up with a broken leg were deemed intentional?

I agree with Davy51

I am obviously not Suarez' greatest fan but some of you need to get a grip and be less outraged.

I'm not outraged....... I'm shocked.....

and stunned.......

shocked and stunned I am.........shocked.GIF

looking at the picture the one to his left holding his arm looks like she is trying to stop him running away and the one on the right looks like he could be holding a gun to his back and he looks as if he is thinking "oh go on just one quick chorus of gangham style"

As for Suarez believe he has been approached to appear in the next episode of the vampire diaries.

He should have got at least the length of ban that Cantona got.... or maybe its just his way of shortening his working hours.... he did it last year with the Evra thing and previously with other biting incidents.... maybe he can't manage to play a full season and its his way of getting out of it!!!