Fancy trying to outrun this Police car???

Bazj

Dubai's police force has unveiled its latest patrol car - a specially modified, quarter-of-a-million pound Lamborghini Aventador, capable of speeds up to 217mph.

Other options available to law enforcers include modified Dodge Chargers and Chevrolet Camaros

In Dubai, where petrol is cheaper than drinking water, authorities face significant challenges to curb road accidents caused by speeding. 

Last year, official figures put road deaths at 122, with 2,161 injuries, many of which occurred on the emirate's notorious Sheikh Zayed highway.

Around 15% of traffic fines issued in Dubai every day are for driving at speeds in excess of 130mph, police figures released in March showed.

Last year, Dubai police announced they had issued 67,000 traffic fines in one month alone, 2,000 of which were for reversing on motorways

So imagine the 20's nonsense lot out there!!!

9123295-1-1-762x428.jpg

9123294-1-1-762x428.jpg

9123290-1-1-762x428.jpg

Yes Baz but they did say they’d fix it for me before I pick it up.  :mrgreen:

To be fair, I’ve had the other Brera from new and other than a couple of new model issues that were sorted under warranty, I’ve had over 100K miles of trouble free driving. I nearly joined you in the Merc club for a short while but the heart won over the brain so I opted for the devil I know. 

Ok it’s no Lamborghini but at least it made it to the sub zero section of the cool wall!  8)

Bill :)

Yes Baz but they did say they’d fix it for me before I pick it up.  :mrgreen:

To be fair, I’ve had the other Brera from new and other than a couple of new model issues that were sorted under warranty, I’ve had over 100K miles of trouble free driving. I nearly joined you in the Merc club for a short while but the heart won over the brain so I opted for the devil I know. 

Ok it’s no Lamborghini but at least it made it to the sub zero section of the cool wall!  8)

Bill :)

Sub Zero... so does it have a fridge too then??