Korea

As Kayjongill is now kayjong dead and North Korea are marching to a nuclear arms race, are we worried?

No not in the least!, they are a very backward thinking society, armed with conventional weapons and seem to be making a great deal of noise banging 'hollow drums'. they have a new leader who appears to be enjoying a very juvenile game called "I am the King". The south may become embroiled again but only in a conventional skirmish.

I think you are all taking the threat from North Korea far too easily. Why are South Korea and Japan on threat level one and why is America saying they will support their friends by moving warships into the region and telling the Chinese government that they have a responsibility to join them in trying to divert mutual global nuclear destruction?

I totally agree.

China was the main (only) allay with North Korea in the 1950's war and they are still sending funds to the very stupid North Korean regime.

North Korea has the capacity (thanks to China) to send nuclear war heads to, at least, Japan and probably even further. Should we not be worried?

So Obs, you think North Korea attacking Japan (the Worlds 3rd biggest economy) with missiles would not have an effect on the UK?, And when Japan retaliates, which it would have to do, would not effect China (the Worlds 2nd biggest economy) and supporter of North Korea. I fail to see how the World economy would not be effected especially as the Worlds biggest economy (the USA) has guaranteed South Koreas borders.

:lol: nice one Baz!  Don't know what all the panic is about Kije: IF the N/Koreans did start launching nukes they'd be quickly vapourised, OK their would be a radiation clean up problem, but the Japs are used to that now.  All this is about, is basically a cry for help N/Korean style; by winding everyone up to the point of panic, then talks to relieve the pressure of economic sanctions on them - and it seems to have worked.