Boxing Day, run through Blackpool.

algy

Mrs algy and me'self decided we would have a picnic on the front at Bispham, North Shore Blackpool, on Boxing Day, a nice bracing walk and take in the sea air _ I don't think so!. :blink:

And this was not the largest.

P1000767.jpg

'Big Brother'

P1000765.jpg

P1000770.jpg

P1000773.jpg

P1000776.jpg

Flying saucer about to land to beat last orders.

P1000778.jpg

Looks a bit choppy to say the least Algy and I hope the aliens got their pints :wink:

The name of the pub is quite ironic considering the rough sea.

We've not been to Blackpool since our lad was a nipper, must be about 13+ years ago and we went to see the lights.. all we can remember is the flies as we walked along the shore front. Has it changed much ?

Even flies beat xmas trojan virus hacks though that's for sure. What a way to spend boxing day so count yourself lucky :lol:

Hope you had a good day and there's nothing as nice as watching a rough sea and huges waves (well in my eyes anyway). Bliss :D

Looks a bit choppy to say the least Algy and I hope the aliens got their pints :wink:

The name of the pub is quite ironic considering the rough sea.

We've not been to Blackpool since our lad was a nipper, must be about 13+ years ago and we went to see the lights.. all we can remember is the flies as we walked along the shore front. Has it changed much ?

Even flies beat xmas trojan virus hacks though that's for sure. What a way to spend boxing day so count yourself lucky :lol:

Hope you had a good day and there's nothing as nice as watching a rough sea and huges waves (well in my eyes anyway). Bliss :D

We enjoyed it Diz, not a place we stop at normally but if you pick your spot say north of Bispham over the tram lines and there is free parking along the very long promenade it's not too bad, then travel along the sea front on the way home and past the tower it really is an education what some folk will endure in the name of entertainment, continue south to Lytham St Annes and they are quite up market resorts compared to Blackpool. The only aliens we saw were a few tottering along the front, whether they were suffering from excessive alcohol consumption or whether the strong west wind was making it difficult for them to make headway who knows!.

What sites have you been visiting to get trojan's, download Malwarebytes' Anti-malware free program that should sort it out, I have used it for years and has sorted any problem with virus's that I have had.

Sounds nice Algy and we might go if ever I get my two to agree on a day out :roll::lol:

As for what sites have I been visiting... here... and according to my other half when all hell let loose last night only YouTube.

All sorted now anyway thanks to a whole day of naffness by calm and bored Dizzy.

For once I can't blame my son though as he now has his own new toy thanks to Mrs Santa :wink:

I had malware bytes until a couple of weeks ago although I hadn't used it since it was installed a few months back by the cahp at the pc shop when my graphics card went wonky but then virgin upgraded their security and 'had' to delete it. Says it all really eh :lol:

Not to worry as it kept me quiet and stopped me festering and pondering over trivia and other xmas nonsense :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Very nostalgic Algy. Used to take weekend family vacations at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, just to watch those waves from their glass fronted lounge. Very nice with a pot of hot coffee on a cold day in AUGUST !!!!

Once went to the Norbreck with a view to having a weekend stay. Took one look at the toilets and walked out, what a dump. Ended up staying at the Pembroke which I believe is now the Hilton.