Walton Hall (name change and up for Auction?)

Dizzy

Has anyone been to Walton Gardens over the past few weeks?  A lot of changes going on and new walls and building etc and it's looking really good.

Not too sure that I agree with the name change of Walton Hall though or the fact it was up for Auction :wink:  Rather surprised that Gary hasn't had anything about it on the news page either !

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0643-1.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

The auction related to one of the properties associated with the hall

I am pretty sure we have reported on the works taking place in the past - and before I go off investigating the name change are you basing that on the name on the auction board relating to the other property? :rolleyes:

At least Baz and Davy51 understood Gary :P ..... I am shocked at you though as people knew all about it way before it was in the WG athough the council are keeping rather hush hush about it all... but I guess you don't get out much :lol:  

Just for you Gary as word clearly didn't spread in the breeze your way....

The backs of the new lovely walls and other building plus a few others.  Probably changed again since these were taken though so off you pop tomorrow and can you find out when the penquins etc are actually going to be brought down for filming cos I'd like to see those :wink:

IMG_0937-1.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0910-2.jpg

1e4d1223-5e8a-42ec-8269-066ba3fe6905.jpg

At least Baz and Davy51 understood Gary :P ..... I am shocked at you though as people knew all about it way before it was in the WG athough the council are keeping rather hush hush about it all... but I guess you don't get out much :lol:  

Should have read it properly! I did hear reports of one of the properties associated with the hall being up for sale/auction and put two and two together and got five!

Got finger on too many pulses :(

Too busy to even be on here really :wink:

You don't need a permit to take photo's in a public place Geoff  :P  

But I wasn't hiding in the bushes dressed in camouflage with my pop and butties if that's what you think and YES the film crew did see me taking them and I even spoke to a couple of them briefly and we were laughing cos I'd left my camera lense cap on again and wondered why I couldn't see anything  :lol: 

• 4 months later...