Sign in to follow this  
Bazj

Margaret Thatcher is dead

Think the original Rothchild made a killing at the stock exchange by betting on the result of the battle of Waterloo. In the days of horse transport for information travel, he sited a bloke in Brussels with some carrier pigeons, thus discovering the result days before anyone else and betting accordingly. Suppose that's what's known as individual initiative?!

Think the original Rothchild made a killing at the stock exchange by betting on the result of the battle of Waterloo. In the days of horse transport for information travel, he sited a bloke in Brussels with some carrier pigeons, thus discovering the result days before anyone else and betting accordingly. Suppose that's what's known as individual initiative?!

How different things could have been if Dastardly and Muttley had caught that pigeon  :P

I've just watched a documentary about the Brighton bombing. No doubt several posters on here were disappointed at the failure of the IRA terrorists (freedom fighters?) to eliminate their arch enemy for them at the time. She came out of it showing a strength of character that is missing in our political leaders today.

I know the thread title is "Margaret Thatcher is dead" but its a few months old now.  Did anybody check recently to make sure she still is?

I know it's amazing, its like the Egyptians who have been dead for millennia still get the blame for building the pyramids....

I know the thread title is "Margaret Thatcher is dead" but its a few months old now.  Did anybody check recently to make sure she still is?

Baroness Thatcher has reached her final resting place as her ashes were buried in the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea.