Last Home Game - Saturday 6th 3pm

AdrianR

Its good to see the youth will be give a chance, particularly now we have no chance of reaching the playoffs.

some players looked the part last year like Dylan Glass and the young striker not sure of his name. 

With no reserves it is difficult for these young lads to break through to the first team as the step up is huge.

the question is how many other teams at this level have reserve teams? could it be possible for a Evo-stick North West reserves comp?

Would be great to see more of the youth team lads. Who remembers that Dylan Glass goal against Mossley?

On a practical note - if a number of the lads have turned 18 this season, how many of them are we going to lose in late September because they are moving away to go to Uni?

Burgerman, not many at this level at all, in our league I can only think of New Mills, although there is a North West Counties Reserve league where I think a lot of NWCFL teams enter squads

On a practical note - if a number of the lads have turned 18 this season, how many of them are we going to lose in late September because they are moving away to go to Uni?

Do football players go to Uni?  :P

I guess there will be some, but others may well stick around or go to uni close enough to still play...