Immigration Deposit.

algy

"What benefits"? Well if you actually read what I write rather than the usual gut reaction, you'll note that I mentioned that assylum claimants receive Gov vouchers. Note Alg, that any opinion on this subject that contravenes that of Kije; will be deemed racist and pro-BNP; fortunately, that mud has ceased to stick and freedom of speech can be exercised.

I'm not interested in where the clip originated from Lt, and as a point of fact I am not a member of the BMP and never would consider being so, their policies are too extreme for me, it simply amused me (as you have possibly noticed, I am easily amused) and as intended, stirred things up a bit as the topic was becoming a tad boring. In my humble opinion the content of the clip as a whole does exagerate reality but in my view does reflect on how ILLEGAL immigrants ( and I remind you that is what the topic is about ) are affecting the lives of hard working and contributing citizens of ALL races and creeds in this country, and if you believe the content of the video clip would influence anyone other than those that already have extreme views on the subject, then I'm sorry to say that your outlook on same subject is entirely juvenile and totally biased, and after reading your views on the subject I believe the latter to be true. Take a step back and go back through some of your threads and consider your statements and replies, if you possess any powers of logic and understanding you should come to the conclusion that you project a public image of someone that is so extreme that you place yourself in the direct opposite pole to the BMP's views, and that to me is just as damaging in potential influence as they are, moderation can be the most influential dias to stand on, excepting times of a nations situation in times of conflict and war, just my opinion of course and do expect you to reply with the same ferociousness and venom as Nick Griffin would but perhaps not quite as literate or eloquent!.

Just my opinion of course!!!.

Frankly my dear, I couldn't care less who made it; if it sounds right - I'm interested in the message not the messanger.

or could you  to put it another way - you don't care about the source or the accuracy, even blatant exaggeration and lies (e.g. 50% of Warrington school kids having English as a second language) - as long as it appears to support your view?

Kije is a true toga wearer... he never comments on the message or content of a post but always tries to smear the writer by some means or other and tries to pigeon-hole them as a racist.... it isn't working any more because the government and opposition have finally read MASS public opinion and have realised that the hard working, tax-paying public are fed up with free-loading foreigners and want this half way round the world asylum seeking nonsense stopping and they want this EU madness to end

• Upvote 1

Careful PJ you will be categorised as a racist or member of the BMP!, your only allowed to have a sense of humour on here if it is 'passed' by the political censors. :wink:

I think that will only happen if i start posting links to BNP propaganda, I hope I'm safe with Phoenix Nights clips Algy :wink:

I think that will only happen if i start posting links to BNP propaganda, I hope I'm safe with Phoenix Nights clips Algy :wink:

No excuses from me PJ, I was genuinely not aware that it was BNP sourced, if I had bothered to look or had noticed I would probably not have uploaded it, and now it's on it stays on until either there is total uproar or the moderators remove it!. Again in no way do I condone the policies of the BNP I just thought it amusing and appropriate to all the 'Huffing and Puffing' that had been going on. To me, its the old saying 'Sticks and stones etc'. :wink:

Algy In reply to your post, I stand against fascism, I thought you would have done to, The UK faught a war against it, and here you are posting a link to a political party that is fascist, I had no doubt you did it in jest, but perhaps you should have looked where your link originated. Nothing wrong with links to Phoenix nights, their is a lot wrong with links to a self proclaimed Facsist party, who advocate white supremacy. Take alook at what the BNP advocate, do you really want to be connected to some of Mr Griffins comments. The man is a holocaust Denier. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/5474620/Nick-Griffin-profile-of-BNP-leader.html

No excuses from me PJ, I was genuinely not aware that it was BNP sourced, if I had bothered to look or had noticed I would probably not have uploaded it, and now it's on it stays on until either there is total uproar or the moderators remove it!. Again in no way do I condone the policies of the BNP I just thought it amusing and appropriate to all the 'Huffing and Puffing' that had been going on. To me, its the old saying 'Sticks and stones 

Algy In reply to your post, I stand against fascism, I thought you would have done to, The UK faught a war against it, and here you are posting a link to a political party that is fascist, I had no doubt you did it in jest, but perhaps you should have looked where your link originated. Nothing wrong with links to Phoenix nights, their is a lot wrong with links to a self proclaimed Facsist party, who advocate white supremacy. Take alook at what the BNP advocate, do you really want to be connected to some of Mr Griffins comments. The man is a holocaust Denier. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/5474620/Nick-Griffin-profile-of-BNP-leader.html

There is no law against posting the BNP link and it is Algys right to post a link to a legitimate political partys video no matter how distasteful that partys views may be to others.  I believe he has no affiliation or fondness for them either as he has said.  

FYI Britain has fought wars with many other countries than Nazi Germany, many of them European countries from within the EU which you seem to adore so much so get off your high horse for a bit.  You are beginning to sound like a forum link Fascist  :wink:

Seeing as how it is obviously disturbing you Lt and although I had previously stated that I wouldn't  remove the video, also I don't condone giving publicity to the BNP rabble, and I do mean that!, I shall remove the offending video, as I stated before I do think there are some aspects of the lyrics that ring true to the way this country appears to tolerate illegal immigrants who are making this place their home with the blessings of the welfare system and the sooner it ends the better as far as I am concerned.

Happy now!.

You are correct their is no law to stop people from posting links to the BNP if they choose to, and As I said earlier I thought it was done out of ignorance rather than support.

Algy

If you want it there, you leave it there, don't use me as an excuse, !!!

The decision is yours

You are correct their is no law to stop people from posting links to the BNP if they choose to, and As I said earlier I thought it was done out of ignorance rather than support.

Algy

If you want it there, you leave it there, don't use me as an excuse, !!!

The decision is yours

Why not Lt eveyone else appears to think you are an excuse!!!, and I know the decision is mine, I suggest you visit the video page on here. :wink: