Bins

Cleopatra

Does your ethnicity or sexual orientation have any bearing on you if your wheelie bin is emptied or not?

More and more councils are asking for you ethnicity or if you are heterosexual,  gay/lesbian, transgender or other in questionaires relating to wheelie bins. Do gays etc., produce a differnet type of waste product to heterosexuals? Or are the councils just being to damned nosey for their own good?

They are a generic form that they have to put out asking those questions so that they are not seen to discriminate under PC rules.

It also helps to find out what languages they need to print the letters out in so that everybody can read them.

Of course if you want be awkward you could tick every single box and see if they can cope with that or if the computer goes into meltdown trying to process it.

Given the number of wheelie bins set alight in the last few weeks i would be more concerned in getting people to take them in after emptying. there are some in our street that have not been inside a backyard in years.

Being a white british heterosexual non transgender married no kids that I know of male I could not say if others produce different types of waste than me, they probably don't as they would still tend to shop at the same shops I do. :twisted:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:

I think we are talking 'in' as in not out on the street rather than 'in' as inside the house.  Surely nobody other than Obs in usual ignorant mode that anyone keeps their bin indoors.

Obs probably knows as a fact that 50% of households in Warrington are full of immigrants - who all have their bins in the house.

As far as profiling goes - I don't see why anyone would think sexual preferences are an indication of whether you would have it in your front garden or take it around the back.

I think we are talking 'in' as in not out on the street rather than 'in' as inside the house.  Surely nobody other than Obs in usual ignorant mode that anyone keeps their bin indoors.

He should have said in the garden/on the drive then to be completely clear :lol:  

Just to clarify Asp, they kept their wheelie bin "inside" their house?

Did I say it was in the house? Of course not, it was in the front porch next to the front door, being one of those houses without direct access to the back. The bin fire set the front door alight and it spread into the house from there.

disgraceful.... typical lefty claptrap and lefty intrusions into our private lives....

goes without saying that the lefties are responsible for our cuts in bin collections too here in Warrington. Notice they didn't cut the chief executives pay though.....