NEWS FLASH!!!

algy

I think I would prefer Robbo to state that himself.

Sorry alg, imo it wasn't funny enough for the jokes section. There's a difference between being funny and 'trying' to be funny and if anyone tries to convince others that they have a sense of humour then it's a fair bet that they haven't got one.You have a good knowledge of old Warrington though alg. :wink:

Sorry alg, imo it wasn't funny enough for the jokes section. There's a difference between being funny and 'trying' to be funny and if anyone tries to convince others that they have a sense of humour then it's a fair bet that they haven't got one.You have a good knowledge of old Warrington though alg. :wink:

No problem Robbo, I posted it originally as a 'spoof' newspaper report knowing that as people read on they would eventually arrive at the Pope nicking a scooter and realise it for what it was, it wasn't a joke as such plus it had to go in the Local & National issues section or the effect would have been lost, I suppose to a degree it had the effect as Wolfie and Dizzy had doubts as to it's authenticity although could you really see Pope Francis II hot wiring a scooter!, the rest of the waffle is normal when Wolfie and I lock horns. I think the reasoning went over a lot of peoples heads. :D:wink: