Money back?

observer

So you take being called a failed director as an insult? Would you rather be called an ex- director of a failed company then?

As for me, I've got nothing to be bitter about. With my qualifications I could get a job anywhere in the world in my field, I just happen to be happy as a successful Master with a successful shipping company in command of very up to date product tanker. As for what you do, I'm sure you do your best 8) :cool: 8)

I have no idea why you feel it necessary to jump down my throat or insult me at any opportunity Asp, but the Pre pack worked the old shares were killed off, I sold my part of the business, and went working with a friend. Where again I am a Director. Their was no failure, just you showing your ignorance on the subject.

My destiny is in my own hands

Are your insults a smoke screen to your ignorance???

So come now Para Handy, back to subject

It's actually you that does the stalking on here Lt Kije. You insist that you are right, that the government was right, in the bailing out of the banks and insist TINA yet offer no evidence. I offer evidence to the contrary and you reject it out of hand because it doesn't agree with your beliefs. I still don't understand why you are so protective of a measure that has led to the wealthy bankers getting away scott free while the poor taxpayer has been landed with the bill for perpetuity. Are you a wealthy banker in disguise?

• Downvote 1

Evidence, thought that was opinion Asp?

I am not a fan of the banking system or what the government did, and how this government are trying to water down the recommendations , But I do recognise their simply was no choice at the time. I just hope all the recommendations are followed though so the banks can never get into a position again where they have to much power. And I think we need legislation to stop it happening again, not less.

We are still transferring money from the taxpayers to the wealthy and the wealth gap is increasing as a result. A whole new banking system with appropriate legislation may well be what is required but all those billions of pound have gone to the wrong people.

I never saw Para Handy (Gregor Fisher?) although I did sail with a Master who was nick-named Para Handy purely because he was Scots.