Koran

Eagle

look at any and as many of the millions of copies of the book printed each year as you like, or maybe not like, and you will see on each and everyone the word is spelled Qur'an. The word koran is used by idiots with too much to say but cannot even spell it correctly. Even in the uk the Qur'an's title is Qu'ran.

The joke wasn't all that funny anyway.  Oops almost lost an a too then.

• Downvote 1

I am quite happy to carry on using the word Koran at every opportunity, it tends too be only about twice per annum but I will make sure you and other humourless bar stewards know when it happens.  It occasionally becomes more frequent when some nutter has committed violence and cited the Koran as his inspiration.

I am quite happy to carry on using the word Koran at every opportunity, it tends too be only about twice per annum but I will make sure you and other humourless bar stewards know when it happens.  It occasionally becomes more frequent when some nutter has committed violence and cited the Koran as his inspiration.

Wow, disrespectful, without a doubt!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2