More EU madness

asperity

Again Asp, you throw mud but I am yet to see a solution to dumping from you, so you agree with dumping. We should never have aloud dumping to start in the first place. Come on Asp your very good at mud throwing but very light on solutions. your not a politician are you.

In my opinion dumping is bad, what do you think and what would be your solution, you started this thread it would be very interesting to here your solution and what you actually thought. Come on be a devil stick your neck out, give us your thoughts.

Actually Lt Kije, if you read the article the EU Commission hasn't decided itself whether the dumping is good or bad, so far be it for me to try to outguess such a learned body. You, however, have stated that British interests are subordinate to those of our European partners and competitors. As for my "solution", my "solution" to what? The chances of us losing jobs due to The EU Commission deciding to impose punitive tarriffs on Chinese imports? Invoke Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty and leave the EU to sink without us.

No I have not Asp, I have stated that I disagree with dumping. Do you?, Are you going to answer or will you continue to weasel out, there's a first time for everything, I live in hope.

One other question for you, If the UK was not in the EU, would you agree with or disagree with the Chinese dumping solar panels in the UK?

A question for you Lt Kije. Do you think that we should sacrifice our industry to allow industry in another state in the EU to flourish? A simple yes or no will do. :lol:

Yes, I am not like you Asp I can make a decision,

What you answered to the question.

And I have answered your question by saying that it isn't possible to say yes or no as it depends on the circumstance. Even the EU Commission hasn't made up its mind as to whether its good or bad in this case. I can only say that I'm against dumping where it has adverse effects on this country. Satisfied? No? Well no change there then.

Lt Kije I have already told you the circumstances but here we go again. If the Chinese want to sell their produce (solar panels and equipment) to us at a loss to themselves but to the advantage of our own solar industry then I say ta very much. If they want to sell us cars at a loss to themselves but in unfair competition with our own car industry then no. It depends on how it is going to affect our own industry. You, however, are willing to see our industries lose money if it means our competitors in the EU profit from it. Not very patriotic is it?

As for me not answering questions, the truth is you only accuse me (and others) of this when you don't get the answer you want. However when you are asked a question you don't like you give the answer to a different question you do like and pretend to have answered the original question. You really are a very tiresome individual.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But by selling solar panels to at a loss Asp, they are stopping us making are own, and in that they are stopping employment, when we could on a level  playing field make and sell them, and in that the solar industry would actually employ more people. The dumping of solar panels stops us making are own

I answered your question Asp, it is you who is wiggling, I accuse you when you don't answer. Dumping of any kind is wrong.

Asp, I would talk to you about being patriotic, but it is very hard to talk to someone about that, when they have dual nationality as they just don't get it, Which one to you like the most :wink:

You came back, I was sure you were going to do your usual trick of spitting your dummy out. It was you who brought patriotism into the debate, you must have forgot that you had mentioned that you had dual nationality before doing it. I have mentioned before about your haste, I really should stop helping you. 

I must admit it would have been fun to talk about being patriotic with someone who has dual nationality, but alas it looks like it's not to be.

As to the translation, you don't need one, thats just your excuse to spit your dummy out