Amazing

Cleopatra

Sure I saw something like that on that put your money where your mouth is. Went through the auction house and sold for about £40.00. A4 framed print with a signature and a number to say it is limited edition and you could be onto a nice little earner there.

May be worth a pop Sid.  The only other "artist" (very loosely used term in my case) from Bewsey that I know painted the Pink Eye, now that divides opinion :wink:

I 'remember' it very well indeed PJ and I still like it far more that Van G's painting :wink: 

I even remember where you said got your glass vase and acrylic paints from too.  Funny how some things are etched in my mind but I guess that's because they really interest me :)   

The 'water punch' is still up there as the overall joint favourite in the Dizzy house though :wink:

• Upvote 1

:lol:  :lol: Maybe that's another side of PJ that you/we are yet to discover ?  But then again maybe you have 'seen' more of him than the rest of us have so you know best  :P  8)  

Only kidding...... :lol:  .... another etching from the past in my little brain again?? .....  maybe ha ha   

Ooooh that's scarey PJ with it's wonky eye, evil hands and not to mention its one sharp tooth.

I'm trying to ignore the moon and the fact that the 'creature' seems to be flowing though the dark night sky with great ease and speed as my dog clearly needs to go out for pee pee's now.  Oooh I wonder if she can wait until someone braver than me is home   :unsure:  

I knew I should have gone off here earlier and I'm not going to look at that again until daylight...  the landing light will be on all night too just incase....yeah I'm a whimp at times and I know it :oops:      

Ooooh that's scarey PJ with it's wonky eye, evil hands and not to mention its one sharp tooth.

I'm trying to ignore the moon and the fact that the 'creature' seems to be flowing though the dark night sky with great ease and speed as my dog clearly needs to go out for pee pee's now.  Oooh I wonder if she can wait until someone braver than me is home   :unsure:  

I knew I should have gone off here earlier and I'm not going to look at that again until daylight...  the landing light will be on all night too just incase....yeah I'm a whimp at times and I know it :oops:      

I hope you plucked up the courage to get the dog out last night, or you'll have to get the mop out this morning.

It's ok PJ I just pushed her out quickly through the back door and I didn't look outside or at the sky  :lol:

PS Cleo.... way too much of an immagination at times, I even got rid of some patterened bedroom curtains some years ago as I could see faces in the patterns.  No one else could though :lol:   :wacko: