Free coach travel to Goole - last minute let downs!

Gary

The club decided to reward our loyal fans by laying on a 49 seater to give free transport to Goole tomorrow after not having a game for three weeks.

Tonight eight fans have cried off!

It will be the last time we lay on free coach travel this season.

Anyone reading this who would like a free trip to Goole tomorrow the coach leaves at 11.30am!

Thank you for your support to those who cried off at the last minute.

Adrian is right it was bitter!!. Good game to get us back into things and at times you could see we'd not played. The front two were tireless and Parle was a welcome return.

I met a chap there today called Toby who is the Operations Director for the club and i have to say i was very impressed by his vision and determination. He seems to pretty much run the club (or businesss as he kept reminding me) day to day and seems a decision maker.

Make sure you keep hold of him Gary he even said he may join this forum!!.

Leaving my Premier Inn now for a warm restaurant!

I met a chap there today called Toby who is the Operations Director for the club and i have to say i was very impressed by his vision and determination. He seems to pretty much run the club (or businesss as he kept reminding me) day to day and seems a decision maker.

Make sure you keep hold of him Gary he even said he may join this forum!!.

I look forward to his contributions 8)

depends why the people pulled out at the last minute.... seeing as they aren't here to defend themselves, nasty comments about them are a bit uncalled for

but as peter says it allways the same ones who book then pull out on the last minute if thay not shore if thay are going then dont book in the first palce thanks for the club for puting on free coach

Just on here to say thanks to the club for the transport because I've not had chance anywhere else.  :)

I probably won't be appearing on here again for a while though, don't get your hopes up Peter!  :wink:

It's a shame that some "supporters" cancelled at the last minute as per usual. At the end of the day, it's them who missed out though.

Surely not the same Tobias who stood between the sticks and ran the mighty Moore United FC!!!!

Myself and my girlfriend were also last minute names for the coach and both enjoyed the day, and would like to say thank you to the club for laying this on. There were 17 of us actually on the coach, which is far more than normally travel on the coach, so this shows it was a success. The people who let the club down, were no doubt the same people who cancelled on the FA Cup trip to Colwyn Bay earlier in the season, causing that coach to be 'cancelled'. One of those who never turned up/cancelled was the club president and was ill, so therefore I am absolving him of any blame.

I agree with some of the comment above, regarding not accepting bookings off the individuals who have cancelled twice, its quite simple, why should they spoil it for the rest of us, who travel here, there and everywhere to follow OUR team. Once again, the only fans getting behind their team were ours, and the lads showed their appreciation, as they clapped as they left the field

Come on you Yellows

Woody

• Upvote 1