You can take part where you live - Stargazing Live BBC2 Tuesday for 3 nights

Geoffrey Settle

Thanks for the link and reminder Geoff.  I saw some of it when it was on last time and it really interesting (and the bloke that does it is rather dishy and nice to watch too for any ladies who have not seen it before)

I just downloaded their stargazer sheets from the link and they are really good. Now to find some binolulars and make a red torch 8)

Cleo, try Expat Shield (google it ) it's a virtual private network (it's free) run it, it gives you an I.p. UK address starting with 10.00.00 once you have that go to BBC download they're Iplayer and choose your channel and enjoy it.

:lol:  :lol:

I missed the blummin' programme tonight though after all thanks to my family.  MEN !!!!!  Catchup tomorrow (if it's on) and in the daylight for me then so no point in looking up I guess  :|   It was quite a clear night too last time I looked out.  Bugger :evil:

I was out at a residents meeting but managed to get back for the last half hour - enjoyed what I saw but there was too much cloud over Jodrell Bank, however they did get stuff on the radio telescope and there was lots of good stuff especially on Mars - apparently if you look at the Mars part of the web site you can join in the exploration by having a piece to look at as part of a very large experiment looking at previoulsy unreleased footage. :P

Apparently Prof Brian May is on tonight - so two professors from rock groups and a comedian what a combination - two Rock Stars and if Gary gets in his jeep and drives down to Jodrell Bank they will have the company of in a Rock God :mrgreen:

Apparently Prof Brian May is on tonight - so two professors from rock groups and a comedian what a combination - two Rock Stars and if Gary gets in his jeep and drives down to Jodrell Bank they will have the company of in a Rock God :mrgreen:

A jeep??? That's you in trouble.