Is Britain overcrowded?

observer

I see the government now have a contractor involved in a £ 30 million deal to help with the removal of people who have been refused entry to the UK. Apparently, the preferred method of getting these people to leave is by text message which no doubt is cheaper than an early morning knock on the door & also gives these errant aliens the chance to disappear before they can be deported.

By Text Message ?!?!?

I actualy though you were joking WavyD until I googled. 

Seem that not only is it true (as you said and I am sorry for thinking you were joking) but also the people with this massive £30 million contract have been sending texts to the WRONG people too.  Absolute madness eh and the UK must look like a right load of idiots yet again.

Blimey.  I'd happily sit here all day sending texts to the right people for a mere fraction of that contract price.  Unlimited texts on my phone.... errm give me £10k and the list and I'll happily send texts to the 174,000 missing illegals ... not like the recipients  will take any notice though as you have already said Wavy as they probably don't even have the same phone numbers now let alone addresses etc.  That is why they are 'missing' 

Are the people who make these decisions and authorise these mega paying contracts on another planet and breathing in dangerous gasses or something :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2260667/UK-Border-Agency-contractor-hired-illegal-immigrants-send-TEXTS-warning.html

• 3 months later...

The luvvies on CH4 News, sent Nigel Farage to Bulgaria, in an effort to diffuse his concerns over the potential flood of immigrants to the UK. They started in a Roma Gypsy village, a third world environment, with kids roaming the streets rather than attending school and the unemployment figure is 70%. But when Nigel told them of all the benefits they could get in the UK, the one interviewed, said they didn't like the British weather; likewise several of the other Bulgarians in the piece, showed no (visible) inclination to move to the UK. So after all this defiance of logic, they interviewed an Orthadox Priest, who runs an orphanage; who told them that he estimates 40% of the poorest Bulgarians (incl criminal elements) will be taking advantage of the new opportunity. We'll await events to see who's right.

Obs, you forgot to mention the nationalist politician, who also said Bulgarians if they go would head for Italy, and he is a colleague of Mr Farage in the European Parliament. Interesting of all the people that he spoke to you bring the only one who agreed with your view point. The Priest.

Nope Kije, I quoted the others too, in what I believe is attempted denial by the luvvies at CH4 News. We'll see of course, in due course what the outcome will be; but if you believe that folk living in Bulgaria & Rumania will not take the logical opportunity to improve their economic wellbeing by migrating to the UK; your as naïve as the Labour Gov that signed up to allowing the Poles in, on the basis that only 80,000 would take the opportunity, the figure is well over 800,000 now..

Interesting discussion on Q-time last night; which demonstrated how little Westminister MPs know about the EU. They were prattling on about a tempory withdrawal from the ECHR to allow Quatada to be deported; but Nigel Farage  had to correct them by saying, that membership of the ECHR is a condition of membership of the EU. Also talk about limiting numbers of immigrants from EU countries, again, we've signed up to the free movement of labour within the EU, which means anyone wishing to come to the UK can do so.

You mean Obs, you new nothing about the free movement of Labour in the EU? Ot were you just playing a game and reminding us of it?

I think you need to read his post again Kije and stop jumping feet first at everything derogatory mention of the EU