Jerry Anderson

Lt Kije

:oops:  :oops: I had to google who he was... ooh I feel really bad now. 

I used to like Thunderbirds ..... it was odd but I liked it although I did spend a lot of time spotting the string and hoping to spot other things that hadn't gone to plan. 

I remember Blue Peter showing how to make 'Tracey Island'.  It was really good and was all made from junk such as tissue boxes, margarine pots, silver foil, toilet rolls and I can't remember what else.  We never actually made it though as I think most bits got thrown away before we managed to collect them all and the urge went.

RIP Mr Thunderbirds Man  

Gerry Anderson

It's ok Wolfie ... google finds him either way.

I was polite enough not to mention the little speling mistake or possible typo by Lt in a topic post that he started to convey sympathy, respect and a RIP to a now deceased person :|

:oops:  Erm no I meant 'Eagle' :oops:  :lol:  

Come on give me a bit of slack will you as I just fell asleep cos I'm so sleepy and I only woke up cos my son was shaking bells near me. 

He frightened the life out of me cos I though he was Santa.  OK so I should have know better as Santa doesn't come on boxing day and I'm 40+ years old so should know better anyway but it still scared me ........ 

RIP again Mr Thunderbirds