Reindeer -

observer

I bet you could an'all. Flo. :D :grin: :wink:

Cleo you mentioned that all your Rose Marie songs had been stolem, I may have a few I can send to you, that's if your interested, let me know. :wink:

Definately Algy. I looked on you tube and there are only two or three of her songs included out of the many she has recorded.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a snippet of information you might not have known. Male reindeers shed their antlers in winter and are without the adornments by December. Female reindeers shed their antlers after giving birth in spring. Therefor (one for you Dizzy) all the reindeers with antlers pulling Santa's sleigh must be females. :wink:  :lol:

Here's a snippet of information you might not have known. Male reindeers shed their antlers in winter and are without the adornments by December. Female reindeers shed their antlers after giving birth in spring. Therefor (one for you Dizzy) all the reindeers with antlers pulling Santa's sleigh must be females. :wink:  :lol:

Heard it on the BBC One Show last week and told our three granddaughters about it on Christmas day and they wouldn't believe me, no wonder really as I have given them so much 'duff' (pulling their legs) information over the years that now they won't believe anything that I tell them. :lol: :lol:

The reindeer has a tendon in their legs that "clicks" when they walk. This sound makes it easier for the reinder to keep together in bad weather (blizzards).

Rensdyr_til_hjemmesiden.jpg