2013 Fixture List

safeway60

Good Morning....Does anybody know where I can find a fixture list for next season which I can copy and paste for printing ? I've tried it using the clubs web-site but it comes out as gobble-de-gook.

I thank you !!

The Wolves web site is just one big advertising site not a patch on the likes of Wigan/Hull or Saints it is so poor that these days it isn't even on my favourites bar.

Thank you Gary.

Happy to be of service.

If reference to Latchy's comment regarding adverts on sites - while we have them on ours we try to ensure it does not impact on the reading experience - unlike sites where huge banner adverts appear blocking your view!:oops::wink:

I very rarely venture on to the club's web site anymore...Any *latest* news on there isn't anything I haven't read in the Sporting Life a couple of days earlier at least. It's not a fans website it's more or less a shopping channel for fat blokes wanting a replica shirt which are overpriced by at least 20 quid.

Happy to be of service.

If reference to Latchy's comment regarding adverts on sites - while we have them on ours we try to ensure it does not impact on the reading experience - unlike sites where huge banner adverts appear blocking your view!:oops::wink:

Know where your coming from there :wink::

Does this mean you might be attending some matches then Safeway ? Glad to see you are not yet completely disillusioned !

After a great deal of thought I decided to renew my season ticket, very reluctantly I might add...I'll give it one more season and if nothing changes regarding the idiotic position of a team finishing fifth in the league can then be crowned champions I'll be gone. 1953 was my first match at Wilderspool and I've watched the Wire on every ground in the league but I'll have no difficulty walking away. Sky TV are welcome to it.