Active users

Gary

Sorry Algy that's probably my fault and I should have posted a seperate topic to advise you all that the view counts weren't working either rather than just putting it in here.

Bit of a bugger though as it's spoilt my fun with my aunt and uncles caption pic a bit too as when I do decided to tell what we've all been upto it would be even funnier if they could see just how many people had actually viewed their picture and the funny captions :lol:

Rest assured that the forum problems are not being ignored and hopefully they will be resolved very soon... isn't that right Gary :wink:

In the mean time just carry on as usual as thankfully everything else is still working fine.

Thanks Algy and yep we know :cry:

Despite how it may seem we ARE doing our very best to try and resolve these blummin' annoying glitches.

I was dreaming about the damn forum problems again last night, that's 2 nights in a row now. It works slightly better when you are asleep by the way :wink::lol:

Thanks Algy and yep we know :cry:

Despite how it may seem we ARE doing our very best to try and resolve these blummin' annoying glitches.

I was dreaming about the damn forum problems again last night, that's 2 nights in a row now. It works slightly better when you are asleep by the way :wink::lol:

I'll give that a try tonight!. :wink::D :grin:

• 3 weeks later...