Active users

Gary

It would appear in all my efforts to stop spammers joining the forum I have some howdisabled the active users facility at the bottom of the page which makes it appear when you are logged in you are on the only person on the site - rest assured you are not alone - but somehow I have made everyone invisible!:unsure:

On the plus side we are currently a spam free zone!:D

It would appear in all my efforts to stop spammers joining the forum I have some howdisabled the active users facility at the bottom of the page which makes it appear when you are logged in you are on the only person on the site - rest assured you are not alone - but somehow I have made everyone invisible!:unsure:

On the plus side we are currently a spam free zone!:D

Ahem...hem...hem hem...

You are not alone,

I am here with you,

Though you're far away,

I am here to stay......

I've just realised something else that is wrong/missing (well at least for me anyway). No idea when it disappeared though as I tended not to look anyway :oops:

But on the right hand side of the main forum page it used list 'new topics' that had been added (we used to laugh at some when they said things like 'Post Boy Murder by Tracy B' ), it also used to list notifications, watched topics etc etc etc.

There's nothing at all on that side of the page screen anymore .... can anyone else still see it all or is it just me ? :unsure:

Not the one on the news page Peter.... it was and always has been on the main forum page and now it isn't anymore (until very recently...maybe ealier in the week I can't remember)

Yep it is dead on here tonight and I've been watching TV all night. Seems only you and me are posting now so I'm definately off... 'see ya' :lol:

... maybe everyone's been late night xmas shopping and is still stuck in the queues to get out of the car parks :wink::lol:

I've just realised something else that is wrong/missing (well at least for me anyway). No idea when it disappeared though as I tended not to look anyway :oops:

But on the right hand side of the main forum page it used list 'new topics' that had been added (we used to laugh at some when they said things like 'Post Boy Murder by Tracy B' ), it also used to list notifications, watched topics etc etc etc.

There's nothing at all on that side of the page screen anymore .... can anyone else still see it all or is it just me ? :unsure:

Not had it for a few days lovie. Was thinking it was just me.