Warrington Town v Farsley

Gary

Live coverage on Radio Warrington on 87.8 FM and online as usual at www.radiowarrington.co.uk

Looking forward to getting the big match build up on way to ground and will give my thoughts on the game after the final whistle.

I will also be encouraging them to play some classic rock!

Thought it was a much better performance all round.

The team showed a desire to play for the shirt, something that was lacking in the last two games.

Formation had a better structure and the players seemed to know what was going on.

One minor criticism, too many high balls hit up to Ash Ruane, should have been played on the floor into the channels for him to use his pace.

But you can’t argue with the result.

Video highlights on line including slow motion action replays!:D

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/14488/1/Beesley-inspires-Wire-win/Page1.html

Two well taken goals by Beesley I did'nt notice yesterday the extra touch to take it away from the defender for the second goal. It will be interesting to see if the club keep him after his loan deal expires.

Very good win for us yesterday, hopefully we can finally build up momentum from here. Unless we can get a good run of form in from now until Christmas then we are out of the play-off running to be honest. Mossley next weekend is a very tough game, I will be very happy with a draw. Great chance to build momentum if we win that, but nothing awful if we get beat (unless its another hammering...)

Is Judge still at the club or has he gone elsewhere now?

Beesley has surprised me, he has actually been a very good signing, even if it is just a loan. Definitely makes up for a few of the poor signings we have made recently. How long is he here for?

Very good win for us yesterday, hopefully we can finally build up momentum from here. Unless we can get a good run of form in from now until Christmas then we are out of the play-off running to be honest. Mossley next weekend is a very tough game, I will be very happy with a draw. Great chance to build momentum if we win that, but nothing awful if we get beat (unless its another hammering...)

Is Judge still at the club or has he gone elsewhere now?

On the bench at Runcorn Linnets according to their website.