Where was I and when.

arty69uk

Blimey Arty that's a hard one and not one we can google. I just tried 'where did Arty go on holiday' and nothing was returned :lol:

The building on the right reminds me of Naylors Timber Yard that used to be on the banks MSC at Walton but it can't be there as the boat/ship (I always get told off for using the wrong word by my brother inlaw) is clearly going through a lock or something.

For starters.....is it Latchford Locks and the building in the background is maybe Beers Timber yard?

I don't want to cheat by googling the ships name.....

....but if it is on the MSC am I right in thinking it's not a normal cargo type ship Arty as those don't usually have so many windows at the front (well not the ones that I always see passing or holding me up anyway)

If it's not on the MSC then just ignore that question :oops::blink:

Dizzy . MSC it is Latchford Locks it is well done the building is the gas cooker store Richmonds. Algy your correct she was and is the only cruise ship to enter the MSC she was on a cruise to ports around the British isles. I be leave it cost a fortune to be on that cruise. You wold not think she was once a Car ferry..

Is it just me or can everyone else just see a repeat of the ..'no break space HTML code'.. in Arty's last post.

I didn't want to just delete it incase it was viewing ok for everyone else :unsure:

Glad you explained that Dizz as I hadn't a clue what was going on, I thought arty had lost it or developed a finger stutter. :blink: