Unwanted Furniture

Bill

Does anybody want or know anyone who wants some conservatory furniture? I have very nice 2 seat settee 2 chairs and a coffee table that Mrs G wants to replace. They cost nearly £2000 about six years ago and other than the cushions being faded (replaceable) they’re all in good condition. Not looking for anything for them but whoever takes them will need to collect.

Next month, the living room three seater settee and two chairs need to go the same way. They’re brown leather four years old and perfect condition.

Anyone interested leave a post or PM me.

Bill :)

Does anybody want or know anyone who wants some conservatory furniture? I have very nice 2 seat settee 2 chairs and a coffee table that Mrs G wants to replace. They cost nearly £2000 about six years ago and other than the cushions being faded (replaceable) they’re all in good condition. Not looking for anything for them but whoever takes them will need to collect.

Next month, the living room three seater settee and two chairs need to go the same way. They’re brown leather four years old and perfect condition.

Anyone interested leave a post or PM me.

Hi Bill,

I would be happy to take them off your hands if you are getting rid. Happy to collect as soon as you need

Yeh yeh yeh all the old expected jokes are coming out now :lol:

James was just pointing out which house was his and we almost could get it over the fence. Our houses are very similar so we've been like two old women chatting house modifications and garden ponds for the last half hour.

Two chairs gone and just the settee to move now.

I love a stunning garden. I loved gardening in the uk and had two beautiful gardens which many passing people would stop and look at, which was hardly surprising - well maybe they were surprised to see such a beautiful garden in amongst the other overgrown, weed ridden rubbish strewn gardens. Two old ladies were stood admiring it one day as I arrived home. "What a beautiful garden," one said to me. "We were just admiring it and saying what a shame it is that the others don't make an attempt to do something with theirs.

Any chance of a few photos Bill?

• 1 month later...

My new stuff arrived yesterday so I need to find a good home for a nice brown leather three piece. It’s only a few years old and in excellent condition so it’d be ideal for a young family stating out on a limited budget The question is do you know anyone who might want this before I contact the charity shops?

I don’t want anything for it but anyone interested will need to arrange collection. I’ll try and take a picture tonight.

Thank you Bill (and of course to your wife too) and it most certainly is going to a good home and is very much appreciated too.

I will of course ensure that dribble bibs are fitted to the new owner immediately so that it stays as lovely as you have kept it :lol::wink:

I will be in so much trouble now ha ha but not in quite as much trouble as I might be in due to the fact that I just remembered I haven't put his on freecyle yet... ooh blimey :shock: