WOOHOOOOOOO

Mary

Spooky :shock::unsure:

Only times any of mine have seemingly suddenly disappeared is when I've previewed them in the full editor and 'thought' they were there in the topic but then realised later that after previewing I didn't actually hit the 'post' button and had then used the tabs to go to other areas of of the forum. :oops:

Maybe you accidentally did that Cleo as I definately didn't delete it, Peter didn't, Gary can't have or he wouldn't have then posted after you when you asked the question and said it 'again'.

Maybe you've had too much coffee or sun.... or maybe 'other' :lol:

Spooky :shock::unsure:

Only times any of mine have seemingly suddenly disappeared is when I've previewed them in the full editor and 'thought' they were there in the topic but then realised later that after previewing I didn't actually hit the 'post' button and had then used the tabs to go to other areas of of the forum. :oops:

Maybe you accidentally did that Cleo as I definately didn't delete it, Peter didn't, Gary can't have or he wouldn't have then posted after you when you asked the question and said it 'again'.

Maybe you've had too much coffee or sun.... or maybe 'other' :lol:

No lovey, I did actually see it after i submitted it. It was directly under wolfie's post about matt mitt.

Well petal, maybe Wolfie was feeling peckish and ate it :lol:

I guess we may never know what happened to your first post before you reposted it and it stayed Cleo.

Are you still enjoying your happy day Mary and if you ever bump into President Obama or the other bloke can you ask them if they know what happened to Cleo's post please :lol::D

I very rarely preview my posts Dizzy (I like to live dangerously!) but I've definitely lost a few posts that didn't have anything in them that would make a mod delete them.

Maybe yours just fell overboard when the water was choppy :lol:

I really have no idea though Asp, sorry.

I don't bother previewing very often now either as you can probably tell. :blink::wink: