I'm a Celebrity

Cleopatra

Listenening to the radio today, a caller made quite a valid point regarding some of the MP's who have been slagging off Dorres... the guy basically said that it was a bit rich for MP's (some of whom earn up to £450,000 for works outside Parliament) to complain about her not doing work for her constituents.... as the chap rightly said; how can you earn £450,000 and then claim to be doing their bit for their constituents?

They are all on the fiddle somewhere or other so maybe time to prevent them from earning anything outside Parliament during their terms in office?

• Upvote 1

Famous last words by the lady MP 'How hard can it be'... 'give me any challenge in life and I WILL do it'

The public voted and she was picked for the first challenge :lol:

ha ha she bottled it last night in the under ground coffin with the creepy crawlies. She did last 5 mins though before shouting "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" which was considerably longer than the 12 seconds the other celeb managed :lol:

Me well I actually wouldn't have got in there at all :oops:

The public has voted again and she has to do tonight's challenge too..... I think it's a eating gross stuff challenge and I might have to watch it again now.

It's been quite entertaining so far actually. :oops::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1