Favourite Gaming Machine

Gary

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I voted for Nintendo :(

looks like I was the only one, I have an x-box now which is great but i still have great memories of playing mario on an 8 bit NES!

They were awesome

Oh and a Neo-geo was a 90s games console, didnt sell very well coz it was expensive, they made their name making arcde games and were trying to replicate arcade graphics at home. I only know one person that had one

:wink:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Sky Fire:

I do check here every now-and-then, to see what's going on. :) Good to see this is still here - though my old design is looking a little outdated. :P

If it ain't broke don't fix it! :P

• 4 months later...

I've had an xbox 360 since last Christmas and thinks its absolutely fab. Its connected to a HD TV so the gaming experience is brilliant. Drunken Max is my gamer tag in fact. Any other people want to share gamer tags so we can compare profiles?

I also think the PS3 will flop. Too expensive for owners and developers and too late for Europe. It'll be Xbox heaven again at Xmas although I do wish I had a Wii as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We have 2 laptops, 2 pc`s, 2 Nintendo DS,2 Game boy advances, 1 PSP 1 Playstation 2 an original NES (complete with Mario!!) and a Nintendo Wii.

I have loved the playstation and played an online game devotedly for over 2 years, but am really really enjoying the wii as it is so different.

I guess you get the online community via the pc, the graphics and diversity through the PS2 and the aching muscles from the Wii LOL.

Not too much time, just 3 kids........and a strong sense of sentimentality. I remember playing my NES pre-kids and can`t bear to part with it...

My kids are enjoying it though now. Lots of fun games and a lot less violence and blood shed I must say. Funny how they rave over some of the early games and plague me to download them for the wii.

• 8 months later...