Radcliffe video highlights

Gary

Extended highlights now on line - different version to the one uploaded on Saturday including some of the near misses as well as the goals!

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/14329/1/Town-extend-unbeaten-run/Page1.html

Must say, Gary, it was nice to see that Town won whilst I was away, and particularly good to see the goals on video while on the other side of the world.

I'll be back for Ramsbottom

Must say, Gary, it was nice to see that Town won whilst I was away, and particularly good to see the goals on video while on the other side of the world.

I'll be back for Ramsbottom

We go to great lengths to keep our fans happy!:wink:

Great stuff! Really good for those of us that don't get to as many games as we would like to :)

A way we could make it better - could the titles to say who's scored that appear before the clip be across the bottom rather than in the middle of the screen? For the Collins goal, the title being there meant we couldn't see much of the good little run by the winger on the far side