Root of the problem -

observer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These illegal fungi they get everywhere, I blame the French as the fungi must travel though their to get here, they could ask for asylum their, but no they want to come over here because we have a better quality wood and ruin our forests, I bet the ECHR and the EU are behind it :wink:

Their you go Obs, :wink:

These illegal fungi they get everywhere, I blame the French as the fungi must travel though their to get here, they could ask for asylum their, but no they want to come over here because we have a better quality wood and ruin our forests, I bet the ECHR and the EU are behind it :wink:

Their you go Obs, :wink:

AT LAST. Kije has been converted. :D :-D :D :-D

Think your pursueing an inane arguement there Kije, and barking up the wrong tree: I've said "what I don't like " about the ECHR - THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF IT. Why? Because it overides the sovereignty of the UK Parliament and Judicial system. Thus my objections are ones of principle NOT detail. :roll:

I have nipot got a problem with this,

Human Rights are a set of guarantees that the government makes to us in order to uphold our dignity and well-being. All of us, regardless of who we are, are entitled to benefit from economic, social, cultural, civil and political rights. Some of these rights, like the guarantee not to be tortured or to be held in slavery, can never be limited. The Government can restrict the other rights to ensure that we respect each other's basic entitlements and to keep our society safe.