Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

As any seen anywhere in any report on what the victims are receiving in the way of counselling? If any. Or what are the police doing to help them at this time. Or is the government helping them get free counselling? If so can you send me the link please?

Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre (Cheshire & Merseyside). Supporting ... Counselling support in your area please ring 01925 221546

Rape Crisis provides a range of special services for women and girls that have been raped or experience another form of sexual violence, whether as adults or children.

www.rapecrisis.org.uk

An inquiry is to begin into the culture and practices at the BBC in the era of alleged sexual abuse by Jimmy Savile.

Former appeal court judge Dame Janet Smith will also consider whether the BBC child protection and whistleblowing policies are fit for purpose

If not misinformed, Dame Janet previously led the Shipman Inquiry, which examined the activities of serial killer GP Dr Harold Shipman. The halls of the BBC now must be shutting down in fear

Police have made it clear that other people – expected to include well-known entertainers as well as former associates of the Jim’ll Fix It star – will also face questioning in the coming days and weeks.

Among those thought to be of interest to the investigation team are a radio producer, a photographer and a driver, all now retired, who are likely to be asked about their knowledge of Savile’s decades of abuse.

At least one alleged abuser is reported to have gone into hiding

It emerged yesterday that Esther Rantzen, the broadcaster and founder of the ChildLine charity, has passed emails to the police containing sexual allegations against three “high-profile” BBC employees, all of whom are still alive.

Savile's great-niece Caroline Robinson 49 , who was molested twice by her great-uncle, once aged 12 and again three years later ,says “I still think to this day, did I encourage him? I was 12 and I told my grandmother. But I look back and I wonder if she knew what he was really like. “Certain members of the family were told not to speak to Jimmy Savile or phone him or ask for money so we never had photos taken with him. I think many of them knew what sort of man he was.”

She goes on to say “I am proud of the victims who have come forward but would ask those who are quiet still to join them. It’s a secret that will eat you up inside.”

Caroline added: “If the BBC had dealt with the allegations I wouldn’t have been abused and wouldn’t be telling this story now.”

Now what as she to gain from this she is his family she as his money so what as togain from telling this story ONLY THAT IT HAPPENED TO HER AND A LOT OF OTHERS ...............Max Clifford Jim Davidson :angry:

He's been proven guilty by the majority of the population! that makes him guilty unless YOU choose to believe he isn't but even if you did and not just being your usual as**ole self by being contradictory to be controversial, it makes not one iota of difference what you believe because too much evidence has been uncovered to believe other than he is guilty. Why try to defend a dirty old perverted paedophile, eh what? Even you are not so obtuse not to realise his guilt. :? Or are you?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::roll:

By digging and delving, the other culptits have been unearthed and most likely already quaking in their shoes and consulting with their legal representatives, maybe even planning to go into hiding, if not already. I don't believe anyone involved in the aftermath of the revelation is obsessing but striving to bring forward the truth and justice for the sexually abused and raped.

And if the thing called Savile hadn't been so thoroughly investigated maybe the cohorts would have escaped the long arm too.

Maybe your more accustomed, living in Egypt, to the rule of the mob and the lynch mob mentality Cleo; but there is something we still retain here, called "due process". I couldn't frankly care less who's guilty and who isn't; I'm not joining the current hysteria - the Police will investigate and if sufficient evidence is accumulated, the DPP will prosecute, and a jury will decide. :roll:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Maybe your more accustomed, living in Egypt, to the rule of the mob and the lynch mob mentality Cleo; but there is something we still retain here, called "due process". I couldn't frankly care less who's guilty and who isn't; I'm not joining the current hysteria - the Police will investigate and if sufficient evidence is accumulated, the DPP will prosecute, and a jury will decide. :roll:

Of course a jury will decide if the living people involved are guilty or not but look you as**hole, a dead man will not go on trial but the public quite rightly know and say that he is guilty - where the hell is mob rule in that! Come on tell me! I want to know!