Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

tara_dad

Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy Savile's knighthood be removed?

2. 2. should we have a public inquiry into all not just savile

i see that the police have charged Andrew Lancel ie corrie star ( who plays frank Foster) on not just one but five counts of sexual abuse of a child under the age of 16 years old. he says that it was allegedly took place over 20 years ago

come on its coming soon a well know children presenter is on suicdal watch ie number 4 hes old but well known to us all

That's who I was alluding to, in my earlier post, Tara_Dad (not Lancel, I don't know him). Reports of his interview are publicised on the Internet, far and wide.

When you said there was a shocking name, I thought it was someone else. However, this name has shocked people rigid. They are gutted because their childhoods have been destroyed. Hope it's not true but hearing stuff from friends makes me feel that it is :(

the name of number 4 must be coming out soon come on how long can they keep this one under we have known for over six weeks? Shhhhhh..... CAN YOU TELL WHAT IT IS ......lol any rope need to tie this hoping thing down........all blow in your didgeridoo O yes he is number four .... :shock::unsure::blink:

taken from internet

A HIGH-PROFILE entertainer interviewed by detectives investigating the Jimmy Savile child sex abuse scandal that has rocked the UK continues to avoid the limelight today, dodging the large throng of largely British media camped outside his country home.

The man aged in his 80s was nowhere to be seen at his waterfront property in the Berkshire region, west of London. His partner of many years was at home with other relatives including a man believed to be his son-in-law but both declined to comment.

Giant TV broadcast vans with roof-top satellite dishes and a number of Fleet Street photographers have clogged the small laneway outside the star’s home. The attention prompted a number of police to patrol the laneway a number of times during the day. With sub zero temperatures in the area, many media remain in their cars with heaters on prompting locals to complain about the constant car engine drones.

keep looking to see which news outlet is going to be the frist to name him out right

the name of number 4 must be coming out soon come on how long can they keep this one under we have known for over six weeks? Shhhhhh..... CAN YOU TELL WHAT IT IS ......lol any rope need to tie this hoping thing down........all blow in your didgeridoo O yes he is number four .... :shock::unsure::blink:

A HIGH-PROFILE entertainer interviewed by detectives investigating the Jimmy Savile child sex abuse scandal that has rocked the UK continues to avoid the limelight today, dodging the large throng of largely British media camped outside his country home.

The man aged in his 80s was nowhere to be seen at his waterfront property in the Berkshire region, west of London. His partner of many years was at home with other relatives including a man believed to be his son-in-law but both declined to comment.

Giant TV broadcast vans with roof-top satellite dishes and a number of Fleet Street photographers have clogged the small laneway outside the star’s home. The attention prompted a number of police to patrol the laneway a number of times during the day. With sub zero temperatures in the area, many media remain in their cars with heaters on prompting locals to complain about the constant car engine drones.

keep looking to see which news outlet is going to be the frist to name him out right

I don't think that they need to now, Tara Dad.

The name has been widely shared on Twitter, on at least two forums that I know of and on several blogs.

If the person has taken out a super injunction, which appears likely,they have wasted a whole lot of money.

Sun arise she bring in the morning,

Sun arise bring in the morning, fluttering her skirts all around.

Sun arise she bring in the dawning,

Sun arise bring in the dawning, spreading all the light all around.

Sun arise on the kangaroo paw,

Sun arise on the kangaroo paw, glistening the dew all around.....

You will just have to imgine my sweet voice singing.... :wink:

It's such a serious subject, that it should be fully discussed. It's a subject that shouldn't be allowed to drop unless enquiries finally get to the heart of who has been doing the covering up.

I do feel that Operation Yewtree should draw a bigger distinction between the Savile enquiries and those of 'others'. I feel that at the moment, the big issue is being clouded through lack of separation.

For too many years, these kinds of assaults were covered up and lives were ruined.

Respect to you, Tara Dad.